We are currently looking for the following staff at the Marmalade Schools. If you wish to join us then please email your CV to the Registrar.
The role involves the teacher taking full responsibility for a key group of children aged from 2 to 4 years. The applicant will be working as part of a team but will have sole responsibility for:
- Observing, monitoring and evaluating the progress of each child in their key group
- Planning appropriate opportunities and experiences
- Safeguarding children to the highest level
- Working in partnership with parents
The applicant must have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and be keen to be part of a busy and vibrant school community. The school offers many opportunities for ongoing training. The position is full time but term time only. To start from January 2019. Hours of work are 8am-4.15pm Salary is competitive
We are looking for a Level 2 Nursery Nurse/Nanny who is seeking an exciting position where career progression is an option for dedicated members of staff.
You will be working with children from 2-5 years. This job would be suitable for a nanny looking for a new challenge working with children. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person to support the teachers in their daily routine and work with small groups of children. Full time and part time positions are available, 8.00am- 4.15pm, Monday to Friday but term time only.
- Applicants have to be fluent or native English speaking and be available for interview.
- Must have experience of working in a nursery/private day care setting/or as a nanny.
- A relevant childcare qualification for the role (minimum NNEB, NVQ2).
- A valid paediatric first aid certificate is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of working within and implementing the EYFS statutory framework.
- Knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding children obligations.
- Approachable and caring with a passion for working with children.
A competitive salary is offered together with on-going support, training and career development. The successful candidate can start in January 2019 or earlier if available. All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
0208 265 5224